- This Agreement
- Each time you use MaxTrader Services which is aimed at another country (available through: www.maxtrader.at, www.maxtrader.be, www.maxtrader.ch, www.maxtrader.cn, www.maxtrader.co.uk, www.maxtrader.cz, www.maxtrader.dk, www.maxtrader.co.ee, www.maxtrader.es, www.maxtrader.gr, www.maxtrader.hu, www.maxtrader.in, www.maxtrader.it, www.maxtrader.lt, www.maxtrader.lv, www.maxtrader.nl, www.maxtrader.pl, www.maxtrader.ro, www.maxtrader.ru, www.maxtrader.se, www.maxtrader.sk) your use of MaxTrader Services will be governed by the terms and conditions included in this Agreement.
- Registration with MaxTrader is free but by registering you become a Member and agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you re-affirm that Agreement every time you use any MaxTrader Services. Visitors to MaxTrader who do not register, similarly affirm that they are bound by this Agreement each time they access to MaxTrader Services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use MaxTrader, and-by using MaxTrader-confirm that you are.
- Basic Regulations
- MaxTrader provides an electronic web-based platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. MaxTrader does not represent the seller nor the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commissions from completing any transactions. As a result, MaxTrader does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Service or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
- Maxtrader Services can also be used by natural and legal persons as well as entities not having a legal personality established according to provisions of European Union law.
- MaxTrader, as well as its Users, are obliged to comply with European Union law.
- The User acknowledges that the contents of MaxTrader are a valuable collection of information, and the copyright and other intellectual property rights to that collection belong to the Company. The User will not copy (for purposes other than occasional viewing), introduce into a market, re-sell, distribute, transmit, publish and use Portal's data commercially. The User will not reverse-engineer, change, or modify any parts of MaxTrader software.
- MaxTrader has the right to remove accounts of Users who violate service regulations.
- Registration Procedure
- Any User desiring to use of MaxTrader Services, upon acceptance of the provisions of this Agreement, may be registered by completing a registration form located on teh MaxTrader registration website. Upon completion of the registration, a member ID and a password will be issued.
- Site access and registration with MaxTrader are provided free of charge to all Users.
- Membership can be cancelled any time from MaxTrader.
- The Users must ensure that their email address be kept up-to-date (we will be sending important messages there). If the User changes email addresses, then we must be notified of the new address throught the My MaxTrader page.
- Premium Serivces
- The Company may offer payed services or benefits (Other Services) to registered Members. Your use of those Other Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, or rules of use, which the User must comply with.
- MaxTrader reserves the right to deny Premium Services to any User for whatever reason in order to protect the interests of the Company.
- Post Information on MaxTrader
- You must be a registered Member with MaxTrader in order to post information such as: company, products, and trade leads details (hereafter referred to as Data).
- The User posting Data on MaxTrader shall:
- enter Data in the correct boxes
- make Data entry exclusively in the appropriate subject section
- remove Data using My MaxTrader option once your Data has expired or has been terminated. The above shall ensure high quality Data selection is available on the portal.
- While posting Data on MaxTrader the User shall not:
- include any e-mail address in the content boxes. We strongly discourage Users from entering their e-mail addresses (doing so would expose Users to spam attacks)
- enter Data using only all caps,
- include false or misleading information,
- offer illegal services or goods (especially those acquired as a result of criminal offence),
- make multiple Data entries simultaneously.
- Address Data included in MaxTrader databases shall be used to establish a transaction-related contact. No other use of this Data, particularly its processing, publishing, or distribution is allowed.
- The User confirms that all information included in the Data posted is true and in compliance with EU law and trading practices.
- MaxTrader is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered by Users.
- Everyone can make a decision whether to stay an anonymous User and use only services that do not require registration and logon or register with MaxTrader and be able to access all services.
- User accounts are stored in databases accessible only to MaxTrader administrators. No User data is disclosed to third parties unless they are by definition designated for publishing.
- Every registered User of MaxTrader has right to view his personal data gathered during registration, updating and removing them. All User data are available at MaxTrader after giving a member ID and a password.
- f you don't accept the usage of cookies you may disable this in your web browser. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is sent, or you can reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often and certain features of our Site may be unavailable.
- Final Provisions
- In matters not regulated by this Regulation a Civil Code and other legislation in effect will be used.
- All disputes between the Company and Users concerning services provided in a framework set by this Regulation and Agreement will be settled before a Court appropriate for a principal place of operation of the Company.